The Wonderful Midwest

[ QUOTE ]
all i ask is for clean non-deicing fluid smelly man when he gets home! hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Yeah, I only smell the glycol for a minute though, then it goes away.

KFCM is a nice Class D apt. If your just looking to fly. There is no food though that is close by though. It is awfully cold here today. 10-20 below windchill. If you park the plane, be sure to plug it in.

It went from 70 degrees here on Friday/early Saturday to 13 degrees as we speak, with a 1/4 - 1/2" of nice clear ice covering everything. You know when you're getting freezing rain and it's thundering/lightning outside, you're in trouble.
blush.gif

Sarah

Yeah, we're supposed to get the same thing here in the DC area. It will start out with rain, which we're getting in buckets. Then it's supposed to drop from the 50s to the teens. Lovely! I go from feeling like I'm in California to feeling like I'm hanging out with Brett Favre on the frozen tundra.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
notice how you can't smell Jet A or deicing fluid after your first few months online?

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
There's nothing like your husband grabbing you for a hug when he gets home from a trip and his coat smells like airplane, jet A, and Starbucks.

Mmmm, smells like airplane............

[/ QUOTE ] I dunno... i think it's even better when they come home really late at night and even after taking off the coat, epplets and getting into bed, you can seriously smell the jet fuel/deicing fluid meshed together with body sweat and then you ask them to shower and he says "i don't smell anything - your full of it"... all i ask is for clean non-deicing fluid smelly man when he gets home! hahaha

i think winter time is much worse for that because of the combination of jet fuel & deicing fluid... not a good combination if your used to breathing "air" when your trying to sleep... hahaha
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spray perfume on him! POD, perfume over dirt.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, we're supposed to get the same thing here in the DC area. It will start out with rain, which we're getting in buckets. Then it's supposed to drop from the 50s to the teens. Lovely! I go from feeling like I'm in California to feeling like I'm hanging out with Brett Favre on the frozen tundra.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snow on Thurs. and Fri.
smile.gif
Hopefully we'll get enough to miss school
grin.gif

Back