The skies are not safer.

desertdog71

Girthy Member
Although I don't come around often anymore, I do owe a lot to the knowledge and guidance of many of the folks here. I've made a few friends along the way and paid it forward when I can.

I managed to get back into the game after 4 years away and now have since upgraded. One friend in particular kicked me in the pants when I had given up on this career and was resigned to driving trucks. He convinced me that it wasn't over for me and that spark was instrumental in leading me to this point.

Thanks to all of you.

This thread makes me happy and sad at the same time. I am very happy for you but it is a sad reminder knowing you are upgradeing in a jet promised to my airline by my previous management.

That is weak. You could have just said thanks and left it at that. Or maybe added I can understand your pain.

We are not pawns, and the fact that you view yourself as one says a lot about you. The fact that you are upgrading and so many pilots at ALPA airlines aren't says pilots as a whole are a sorry bunch of asses. We step on either others necks for a dollar, and it isn't just in the RJ world. Look at what AA guys did to TWA guys or what Southwest guys have done to everyone. You are a CA today and I am still not because we have a weak union, because if we had a real union, it wouldn't be that way. So how about the next time someone who has been getting his ass handed to him for the last 7 years tells you good job, you just say thank you.

That is weak. You could have just said thanks and left it at that. Or maybe added I can understand your pain.

We are not pawns, and the fact that you view yourself as one says a lot about you. The fact that you are upgrading and so many pilots at ALPA airlines aren't says pilots as a whole are a sorry bunch of asses. We step on either others necks for a dollar, and it isn't just in the RJ world. Look at what AA guys did to TWA guys or what Southwest guys have done to everyone. You are a CA today and I am still not because we have a weak union, because if we had a real union, it wouldn't be that way. So how about the next time someone who has been getting his ass handed to him for the last 7 years tells you good job, you just say thank you.
Jeez, get over yourself.

Congrats captain Dog.

Back