The Rules, READ EM! :) UPDATED 01.23.09

4. Must be aviation related. NO EXCEPTIONS
4.1 We're going to allow ipods, iphones, cell phones, computers and that type of thing to be posted in the trading post.

I have a Timbuk2 Messenger bag I'm selling. Can I post it on here? It'd make a good flight bag.....

How do you guys process these transactions? Does the buyer send you an email address which you then use to email an invoice via Paypal? Then you wait until the funds are available in your account prior to shipping the item?

This seems like a good place to ask. I have a new/never used, still in the box set of Bose A20 Non Bluetooth headset that I want to sell. When something is sold, how is payment usually made?

This seems like a good place to ask. I have a new/never used, still in the box set of Bose A20 Non Bluetooth headset that I want to sell. When something is sold, how is payment usually made?
I'd imagine anything from PayPal and the multitude of various millennial apps to cash and handshake on a sketchy parking lot - whatever works for the both parties.

I'd imagine anything from PayPal and the multitude of various millennial apps to cash and handshake on a sketchy parking lot - whatever works for the both parties.
I prefer the face to face handshake.

1. Must be materials that you actually own.
2. This is NOT and I repeat NOT meant for services (aka, flight training, "come see my website!, etc)
3. Multi-level marketing crap posters will be tarred, feathered and ridiculed to the highest possible extent. And we'll say bad things about your mother.
4. Must be aviation related. NO EXCEPTIONS
4.1 We're going to allow ipods, iphones, cell phones, computers and that type of thing to be posted in the trading post.
5. Do not post your ebay or other store/auction URL.

I just read this for the first time - so I should take down all the links to my webcam service?

Re: The Rules, READ EM! :)

Sure, as long as it's aviation-related!

I just don't want to deal with someone PM'ing me about how they bought an Audi off some guy on the forums and how they're holding me liable because it was off warranty when they advertised that it was ON warranty.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all good.

Had to deal with Mrs "I drank too much" so my tolerance is fairly low for opening up the "suggestion box" today! :)

Back