The proper way to chalk an airplane...

Atlantic needed a lesson on how to chock our planes. They only chocked the nose wheels and SOMEHOW this happened. Luckily the lesson wasn't expensive, only minor damage.

Photo%20Jul%2002%2C%206%2016%2036.jpg

Photo%20Jul%2002%2C%206%2017%2023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Fly the aircraft like the owner wants it flown, cash the check, go home and drink beer... or buy your own.

When my student's ask these types of questions, 90% of the time, I can come up with a good, basic airmanship reason for why the STAN manual says something it does, the other 10% is for the little things so I use the line you just said right there. Nips anti-authority in the bud, and students can't argue with it. When you do that, you can even be honest and tell the student you don't agree with it and why, but you find that when you take that approach, you get alot more respect.

Now this whole "not listening to music in flight" thing even though the aircraft have that audio input jack right there, staring me in the face, and we're on a 3 hour cross country, that's something to get upset about. :confused:

Well, it's a sign of maturity.

The owner says "you shall not", well, don't or find another job where you can. It's really that simple.

At Skyway we did "XYZ" at Delta we do "123"-- Delta is the name on my W-2 so I do what they want until I am able to buy a 767-332 and do it how I want.

Sent from my TRS-80

Back