The **OFFICIAL** SF-15 Thread

BoomerSooner77

LOL, yep, I went there... go ahead, throw bottles... I had to do it... I didn't want to but the voices in my head that others can't hear told me to go ahead and do it.

SOOO... the board is slooowwwww today, what's everyone up to? :D

MODS - Feel free to delete once everyone's had the opportunity to view and either laugh or get so mad their eyes steam.

LOL, yep, I went there... go ahead, throw bottles... I had to do it... I didn't want to but the voices in my head that others can't hear told me to go ahead and do it.

SOOO... the board is slooowwwww today, what's everyone up to? :D

MODS - Feel free to delete once everyone's had the opportunity to view and either laugh or get so mad their eyes steam.

atleast yours is a joke....Raydon keeps making the craziest threads. i hope the MODS delete everything he makes

LoveYouduckandcat.jpg

hey thanks kid! It's good to know there are people in this planet that can read everyone's points and opinions and draw conclusions for themselves instead of coming into a conversation half-way through it and pointing fingers.

EVERYONE team up on me please.. just do it, I want to see the mob in action. So far i haven't yet heard one person who could possibly understand my point and maybe don't deserve the honor of being amongst you all since it's this is now a popularity contest.

It is not a popularity contest but if it ws BoomerSooner77 would win!!!:nana2: Raydon the problem with your thread is that it is a duplicate of the one you made the day before.:banghead: Ever since the mods have created subsections I have noticed the forum is much slower. With that being said lets not make duplicate threads.

It is not a popularity contest but if it ws BoomerSooner77 would win!!!:nana2: Raydon the problem with your thread is that it is a duplicate of the one you made the day before.:banghead: Ever since the mods have created subsections I have noticed the forum is much slower. With that being said lets not make duplicate threads.

amen

Boards are slow because either...

A: An FOL was received and the use of this board is automatically forgotten in their FOL received bliss.

B: An FOL was received and they are still researching and trying to figure out the best place to live in OKC.

C: No FOL has been received and only by not visiting JC, can they keep it out of their minds.

D: I don't know...someone add to this list :bandit:

A: An FOL was received and the use of this board is automatically forgotten in their FOL received bliss.

B: An FOL was received and they are still researching and trying to figure out the best place to live in OKC.

C: No FOL has been received and only by not visiting JC, can they keep it out of their minds.

It's hump day?!
shrug.gif

E: You are totally lame and have no life... therefore you go troll on JC.

(hey, that sounds like me!)

D. Recieved FOL. The shock of acknowledging that they actually exist cause immediate loss of bowel controls. Busy cleaning up.

E: You are totally lame and have no life... therefore you go troll on JC.

(hey, that sounds like me!)

Thats a fail and a deviation from my original post. The correct responses are only those which give reason why people "would not" be posting. Your reason was one which would cause people to be posting.

Again, I still love ya, but fail.

Thats a fail and a deviation from my original post. The correct responses are only those which give reason why people "would not" be posting. Your reason was one which would cause people to be posting.

Again, I love you, but fail.

Ooops
dunce.png

Back