smokey1

Those in favor of the new look say .........aye
Those opposing the new look say............nay

My vote is= Aye

I kinda liked the "old" logo.

This one is cool though.

Consider me on the fence.
laugh.gif

I liked the swoosh. But Doug, if you wanna use that swoosh, you better call Nike so that you don't get sued!

But I like the new look.

I like the red <font color="red">.com</font> . Nice touch!

By the way, I just tried using the color function for text in this post but it didn't work. Has anyone else tried that?

Yep, the new look is really easy on the eyes. Now Doug, if only you'd pull out that digital camera and get back to work snappin those pic's from the road. I love that part of the site.
wink.gif

"Welcome to KSHV"

Why do I have to log in everytime I enter? Anyone else having this problem?

"It's the freakin weekend gonna have me some fun"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably your cookies. The (expletive deleted) software engineers that created this forum know the cookie problems exists and their only answer is "have your user delete the cookies when they have problems"..

The kicker is, about 5% of the people that I tell that to actually understand what a cookie even is!

[ QUOTE ]
The kicker is, about 5% of the people that I tell that to actually understand what a cookie even is!

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are the things they give you at the Doubletree when you check in. My friends have told me that sometimes, that is all they get to eat before they go to bed!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems to happen to me whenever Doug updates the software. Give it some time. I'm sure the kinks will be worked out.

Back