The Insanity of Concessions in 2014

It may have started out that way but check out who sells the tickets. I'm pretty sure that whatever routes QX used to fly independently are now flown by "Alaska Airlines, operated by Horizon". Those flights are not Alaska codeshare flights.
I'm aware of that, and you are correct. That is a pretty recent change though.

Great write up. Flying 121 used to be my main goal in life, while I'm still pursuing it, I will without hesitation jump into FAA ATC if I get the call. You pretty much summed up why, though I remain realistically optimistic, but skeptical.

The Insanity of Concessions.

I had dinner tonight with a group of friends. One of them is a leasing agent at an apartment complex. He makes $100,000/yr. Thats more than EMB and some RJ captains. A leasing agent. At an apartment complex.

The Insanity of Concessions.

I had dinner tonight with a group of friends. One of them is a leasing agent at an apartment complex. He makes $100,000/yr. Thats more than EMB and some RJ captains. A leasing agent. At an apartment complex.

I'm sure most of us deal with the same thing.

I live in the DC area. If you're household isn't making $100k, then your probably struggling a bit. My 3 best friends combined income would be around $250k. It's a bit annoying. "But you do what you love!" Is what I always get. Well unfortunately I can't pay my bills with "but you do what you love."

This sounds like it's the best time to get into the 121 side. However, at the same time it sounds like the worst time to get in. I put my app in for ATC. Who knows where I'll be in a year.

Back