The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Looks like some more evidence of the night is starting to show up.
9ji0imB.jpg

We discussed this on the way home and the ONLY way we can make that happen is through a sponsorship or several sponsorships. If you know of a company that would like to be a prime sponsor (without changing the overall mission of ACE or NJC) so that we can add on a career fair for 2014. Let us know!
If I remember last time you hosted the career fair, the economy was less than stellar and airline hiring was close to nil. Now that most regionals are offering $6k-$10k bonuses I bet you could use it to an advantage. Also most majors are hiring as well so I'd bet they would be more than wiling to put on a real booth at an expo and folks would be more interested in paying to attend. Just my $.02.

Well, nice brewery and everything, but I'm pretty sure Emperor Brown outlawed smoking and bourbon in the last decade.

See you in Missouri? I can almost guarantee your safety!
Technically, it's part of the consulate...

Maybe so. If things start getting going here, I'm sure I'll have to schlepp to STL...

Hate to be a buzzkill, but I've gotta agree with Mike on this one. Look at this from a networking perspective. If you were the guy with the job that everyone wants, and you've got a limited number of recommendations to make, are you going to recommend a guy who was stupid-ass drunk and spitting over the balcony, or a guy who knew when it was time to have a water instead of a shot?

If you want to get stupid-ass drunk, you should probably do it at one of the copious number of bars on the strip, not in the main event suite. Or just not get stupid-ass drunk at all.
Seriously, who does that?

a nice enough guy, and I witness him doing it, and was there within 3 seconds to admonish him. He denied it was him and I just told him to make sure it doesn't happen again…and gave him the scary (I may throw your dumb ass over the balcony if you do it again) eye.

Back