The gig is up!

To me they were pretty straightforward...

"Do you know what the basic separation minima are?"

Replied with the general horizontal and vertical requirements below vs above
29,000 feet, talked about visual separation on approach, and heavy jets/ associated wake turbulence

"What is an operational error"
-An error resulting from operations :panic: :bandit:

One car length?

Yeah, my interview included a few unexpected questions. The interviewer ran through some of the expected questions and I used up all my good examples and then he went back and rephrased some of the questions which forced me to think on the spot and come up with further examples and situations. Still, the topics are the same. Nothing surprising there. My interview lasted about 30-35 minutes which seemed to be about the norm from what I saw.

Yeah, that is exactly what happend to me but I told the interviewer to refer back to the question he previously asked. Not in those exact words, I was more professional than that.

To me they were pretty straightforward...

"Do you know what the basic separation minima are?"

Replied with the general horizontal and vertical requirements below vs above
29,000 feet, talked about visual separation on approach, and heavy jets/ associated wake turbulence

"What is an operational error"
-An error resulting from operations :panic: :bandit:

My classic response to any aviation/job related question I don't know the answer to is "I don't know, but I will look it up and find the answer." Nice thing about the aviation world (in my experience) is that everything EVERYTHING is in writing somewhere.

My classic response to any aviation/job related question I don't know the answer to is "I don't know, but I will look it up and find the answer." Nice thing about the aviation world (in my experience) is that everything EVERYTHING is in writing somewhere.

This is true, especially in my experience with flight exams. Your best friend is a well used, and well marked FAR/AIM. ...I mean thats what they say, personally I hate that damned book.

Isn't the standard response "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
whichisit.JPG

I don't know why the hell I typed Sleep, I was thinking sexual relations. I hope I never do that plugged in. Thinking Delta ### and saying SW ###. aye aye aye

Back