The finally caught me.

The overall goal at my flight school is the get the bars with black pants and shoes. So far we have everything except the bars to put on our epaulets. Already one school on the field with em, and they look ridiculous!

The overall goal at my flight school is the get the bars with black pants and shoes. So far we have everything except the bars to put on our epaulets. Already one school on the field with em, and they look ridiculous!

it would be even better with military style campaign ribbons, for each instructor rating you have!

ooohhh, and put crosses on the 172 for each student uve kil... errrrr passed.
:rotfl::rotfl:
Not that I have anything against the monkeysuit, or against looking professional while teaching, but wearing the monkeysuit while teaching in a 172 screams one thing: LOOK AT ME I'M A TOOLBAG!!!!

I realize some people have to wear the boards as per the uniform standards, but I think that people who show up like that on their own remind me of my 4yo going to school with a cape :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:
Not that I have anything against the monkeysuit, or against looking professional while teaching, but wearing the monkeysuit while teaching in a 172 screams one thing: LOOK AT ME I'M A TOOLBAG!!!!

do you really wanna make me post the infamous ERAU video?

and no, wearing a flightsuit when flying something elementary like a 172 is not only toolish, but flatly disrespectful to the men and women who have earned the right and responsibility to wear such gear in our military's high performance killing machines.

next thing you know youre going to admit to wearing the UPS vest thing.

SHHHHH! You've said too much!

But if i dont wear the vest, how will i ever survive getting hit by an 18 wheeler going around a blind corner at 40mph? Yeah... the vest will save me...

I used to come right from the Y in my work out clothes before I flew home every day. Nothing like a cut off t-shirt and sweating like a beast, carrying a smelly gym, and drinking a protien shake while walking through the FBO out to your plane. Thats what freight is all about!!!

On a side note I was asked to fuel some ones plane( I did have an FBO t shirt on that resembled that FBO's). I told them to get it your self jackass and walked away. I was hoping they would complain.

Back