the craziest thread at airlilners.net, thankfully, Doug did intervene...

I quit a.net totally about six months ago. I only hung on for so long cause every now and then I could speak up to the pilot haters or give some kid advice. But, it got to where I could get my fix from jetcareers and flightinfo and not have to weed through so much BS. Some of those guys at a.net really got my blood pressure up. I don't miss it.

anyone ever go over to v1rotate? Theres is or was center controller over there that was great for ATC questions and advice. Haven't been over there in a while though

What I liked was the point where someone said "all I see is pilots whining about their jobs etc..... hey they picked the job so quit your bitchin' and show us poor working scum some slack and respect it is hard to do what we do no one looks fondly upon us our job sucks blah blah blah"

So let me decipher this for you...

Pilot complaining about work conditions, wages, or anything else = BAD you picked the job, the job didn't;t pick you.

Rampy complaining about work conditions, wages, or anything else = GOOD because our job sucks more than your job.

If the Crew ain't bitchin' something is wrong......

Well, I will be honest, I enjoy browsing through airliners.net, and believe it or not, there are normal people are the site. But you are all correct, there are freaks on the site, I just put on my ignore glasses and skip to the next subject.

Thats the great thing about Eagle at JC. He's just like a rat-trap if some idiot comes in here, he scares him off.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
(synonym for 'coital relations') off

[/ QUOTE ]

So I wonder how the original post went? "Sex" off? "Intercourse" off? "Tube steak boogy" off?

[ QUOTE ]
Thats the great thing about Eagle at JC. He's just like a rat-trap if some idiot comes in here, he scares him off.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost got me on my first post................

[ QUOTE ]
Man, and I thought -->I<-- took offense the worst! This'll probably disappear from a.net momentarily, but here it is, edited for your edification:

Hmmmm, I'm sure you are probably a nice guy but you come across in this forum as an absolute retard. Who are you to say that pilots are greedy and make too much money. Tell me another job that costs in excess of $100,000 to train for and you come out making $12000 a year. It takes someone pretty special to do that sort of thing. Some of these poor people can't even support themselves let alone their family.

Hmmm this will sound like an insult and so it should. (synonym for 'coital relations') off and get a life. Go and mow you lawns or something instead of insulting people like Doug. I know I will probably be banned from this forum for these comments. I can't believe you have stayed around so long who wants to read (synonym for 'male cow droppings') like that coming from an (synonym for 'anus') like you. This is why I moved away from this forum to http://www.jetcareers.com because of retards like you who think pilots are over payed. jetcareers is a truly classy forum that wouldn't take that kind of (synonym for 'male cow droppings') from you. You say you strive to gain respect in every post, well you certainly have lost mine.

And sorry to all the good people on this forum because there is still a few of you around. Maybe this forum could do with some moderators that are informed and know what really goes on in the industry instead of the gutless ones here that put up with Hmmmm (synonym for fecal matter).

As this will probably be my last post everyone take care and good health to you all.

God Bless.

Thanks!
smile.gif
As good a read as it was a challenge to edit!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, LOL, LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

That is sooo funny, I'll bet the person whom that message was directed towards is probably sitting at home sucking his thumb in the fetal position under his covers shivering after an attack like that.
Good one!
grin.gif

Who is cosync over here? As far as I can tell, we don't have any cosync so he must be under a different name...

Hey guys, I must confess that cosync is me. After I had finished writing that post I changed my name and personal details just so I didn't get any hate mail.

And believe it or not I haven't been banned yet. I wasn't even that angry when I wrote the post I just got the vibe that Doug was really •ed off (I thought I would save some editing for you Doug)
grin.gif
. I'm sure he wanted to say more but didn't want to put his reputation on the line. So I thought I would stick up for him and send that poor poor excuse of a man back into his hole.

So Doug I am sorry if I spoke out of turn in anyway I just couldn't believe the disrepect that was directed at you. Looking back I should have kept my mouth shut and I am sorry for that.

Hopefully you guys will realise that I am actually a pretty decent guy and I was just sticking up for one of my mates.

If you want me to contribute anything more to that post on anyones behalf I would be glad to.

Fondest Regards
Ryan Healey (cosync)
Napier, New Zealand

Oh yeah, I usually don't post there until I'm pretty angry about the thread, and then when I get around to speaking up, 98% of what I want to say I omit out of professionalism -- or at least my strange version of such.

Those people drive me nuts.

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully you guys will realise that I am actually a pretty decent guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I would agree, but things are different right now - it is Rugby World Cup time!!!! Only joking - I am sure all the JCers had a huge grin on their face when they read what you wrote.

I am actually coming to NZ next week - I will only be there for an hour - on my way to AU to watch my boys play some Rugby. Hopefully it will be an NZ - England Final; maybe I will see you there.

[ QUOTE ]
Looking back I should have kept my mouth shut and I am sorry for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, man! That was great stuff! You certainly shut 'em up.
cool.gif

Nah. I think what you did was great. I think that guy had been inhaling too many JetA fumes or something. It's ridiculous.

Pilot haters who love airplanes. It makes perfect sense, when you think of it in the terms of one complex emotion: jealousy! I bet many of them would like to be pilots but, for whatever reasons (lack of confidence, perserverence etc.), make no sacrifices toward being a pilot; so then they insult career pilots since it's something they really want to do but don't! That's their defense mechanism to save their ego! Or in layman's terms, they're simply called "Haters!" People with Phds, Playa Hatin Degrees! Hatas!

And I haven't looked over that website very much, but it does seem to have a lot of microsoft flight sim teenage pilots. Nothing wrong with that, but teenagers always think they know it all too! When I was 16, I thought I knew it all, sure!
laugh.gif

The threads are hilarious.

I like it when it's "Lower Southern Monrovian Airlines launches XCVJ to AOKE service with A340-500!!! Where can I find which registration number that I'll be flying on? Will the pilots do anything special for the inaugural flight?"

Hey, don't laugh. I have the latest issue of Airliner World magazine here and I'm flipping through it. There's an article on how Kras Air is talking about leasing 767s (did anyone think about how Kras looks like crash?) and how Kenya Airways' Flamingo Airlines subsidiary (did you ever figure that Kenya Airways could have a subsidiary?) is starting service to Uganda and Tanzania.

Back