The 7 Errors

AirAlgerie

can you find them?
1387638.jpg

The Tupelov also has a flight engineer. Three man(women) crew. If you ever see the inside of one the MFD look like old CRT screens from the atari days. The thrust levers look like huge piano keys as well. The pilots really seem to like it though as it is a powerful plane like the 757.

One is a far more superior aircraft and the other is not. Can we guess which one is better? :D

Missing the yellow maintenance ladder under the TU then eh?

No, I saw it. When I rode on a Donbassaero Yak 42 out of Kyiv to Simferopol about a year back it was worse than that. Mx around the airplane while we boarded. Then after we landed, parked, and walked down the stairs, MX was tearing into service panels again!

Never had any problems riding on Aero Svit though!

The Tupelov also has a flight engineer. Three man(women) crew. If you ever see the inside of one the MFD look like old CRT screens from the atari days. The thrust levers look like huge piano keys as well. The pilots really seem to like it though as it is a powerful plane like the 757.
i dont think so!
1255498.jpg

1214509.jpg

You don't think what? I don't understand? Looks like piano keys to me and the screens do look different than ours. But hey what would I know. I am only based in Moscow and work with guys from Aeroflot, Transaero, and Rossiya on a daily basis.

i dont think so!
1255498.jpg

1214509.jpg

You don't think what? I don't understand? Looks like piano keys to me and the screens do look different than ours. But hey what would I know. I am only based in Moscow and work with guys from Aeroflot, Transaero, and Rossiya on a daily basis.

I took that to mean that he doesn't think that airplane has a flight engineer based on the modern cockpit.... either that or the comment about the atari looking screens which doesn't seem to be the case either.

I took that to mean that he doesn't think that airplane has a flight engineer based on the modern cockpit.... either that or the comment about the atari looking screens which doesn't seem to be the case either.

Maybe I just don't know what an atari looking screen is then. My point was that it looks very different than some of the current boxes out there (Pro Line 21 and such). I meant to take nothing away from the aircraft. As for the engineer, they sit behind the FO in a small cubby hole looking area.

http://www.aviaport.ru/directory/aviation/208.html

This is a site that describes the plane. It is in Russian but it states crew of 3.

The TU214 is an upgraded TU204. Bit of an engine upgrade as well as an endurance upgrade. Otherwise its the same plane. The cockpit is considered modern by all terms. I am not arguing that fact. Unfortunatly, if you do get into the plane and see the screens upclose you will notice that they just don't look modern. The manufacturer simply did not redesign the box. I am certain that the information it displays is clear and informative and logical to understand. Attached is a picture of the flight deck of a TU204/214 with a bit of different light. Anyhow, no offense to the poster or anyone else. I apologize if my description of the thrust levers as well as the PFD/MFD displays was inaccurate as well.

Attachments

• 1263358.jpg
    1263358.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 110
Maybe I just don't know what an atari looking screen is then. My point was that it looks very different than some of the current boxes out there (Pro Line 21 and such). I meant to take nothing away from the aircraft. As for the engineer, they sit behind the FO in a small cubby hole looking area.

http://www.aviaport.ru/directory/aviation/208.html

This is a site that describes the plane. It is in Russian but it states crew of 3.

The TU214 is an upgraded TU204. Bit of an engine upgrade as well as an endurance upgrade. Otherwise its the same plane. The cockpit is considered modern by all terms. I am not arguing that fact. Unfortunatly, if you do get into the plane and see the screens upclose you will notice that they just don't look modern. The manufacturer simply did not redesign the box. I am certain that the information it displays is clear and informative and logical to understand. Attached is a picture of the flight deck of a TU204/214 with a bit of different light. Anyhow, no offense to the poster or anyone else. I apologize if my description of the thrust levers as well as the PFD/MFD displays was inaccurate as well.
hey man ! i was talking about the screens , they didnt look that bad to me at all , but i agree with you on the thrust levers though , do you know where the reversers are located?

Back