That...was awesome.

Autothrust Blue

"Well, on the Brasilia..."
Shout out!

Just gotta say, I had a great time at NJC this year, and I don't want to skip it again as I have due to scheduling/funding/etc. I'm bummed that I have to get on a jet and head back to SoCal and work, but I'm really glad that I made it out this year and saw old friends (and made some new ones).

Thank you to @Derg and @Kristie for an awesome time as always. I can't possibly name all the contributors to the awesome, but it was great to see and meet folks and put some names to faces.

Edited to add: It's always great to be in the company of colleagues and friends. I don't get out much, but you all know how to have an awesome time!

Last edited:
Hell yes. Was a great time glad to meet a few people that I've known for a long time, but never met as well as those I have.

And whoever called the cops can suck it. My goal next year is to take as much money from that place as possible.

Hell yes. Was a great time glad to meet a few people that I've known for a long time, but never met as well as those I have.

And whoever called the cops can suck it. My goal next year is to take as much money from that place as possible.
I would really like to see us go back to The Palms; they seemed to really enjoy having us there in 2010. The Management seemed somewhat unfriendly this year.

Shout out!

Just gotta say, I had a great time at NJC this year, and I don't want to skip it again as I have due to scheduling/funding/etc. I'm bummed that I have to get on a jet and head back to SoCal and work, but I'm really glad that I made it out this year and saw old friends (and made some new ones).

Thank you to @Derg and @Kristie for an awesome time as always. I can't possibly name all the contributors to the awesome, but it was great to see and meet folks and put some names to faces.

Edited to add: It's always great to be in the company of colleagues and friends. I don't get out much, but you all know how to have an awesome time!

Feel free to stay! That might mean ill get a call to kill some boredom on this TDY LAX RSV I'm on.

This year was amazing. It sucks that even with 3 days out, I didn't get to hang out with everyone. Even some people that were around everyday. Hopefully there is an NJC2014 and I can meet you guys then. It was so epic, and @juxtapilot should probably be writing a thank you letter to the LVPD right about meow.

I didnt have a chance to make the entire round meeting everyone. There were definitely a lot of folks there this year. To those I did chat with, it was awesome to finally meet some of you.

Back