Thanks to C650CPT

Looking4Lower

I had the pleasure of meeting up with C650CPT who flew into town on an RON recently, along with Athena and Mustang17c. He took the time to take us out to his plane and show us around the cockpit before we all went out to dinner and talked about all things aviation.

So I (we) say thanks, and if anybody ever gets the chance to meet up with him on the road you'll have a great time - he's a good guy and a pro!

He used to come to my local airport every week, too bad I never met him
frown.gif
Seems like a cool guy.

650 is a real cool guy. He drove to TUS from PHX to visit on an already-short layover. Spent @4 hours down there and lunch, then returned to fly. Now that's going out of your way to visit someone you've never met! Was a great time!

Good to talk CAS with.

[ QUOTE ]
That looks like my old plane...76293 Cessna 140

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. I rented it from you several times almost 8 years ago when you based it at BFI. The picture is when I flew it out to Ranger Creek (now 21W) one day.

Had some great flights in that bird!

Oh...I forgot. That was a sweet plane. I sort of taught myself taildraggers in that thing. When we overhauled the engine we put an O200 crank in it and it always seemed to perform really well after that. Fun to fly bird.

[ QUOTE ]
I had the pleasure of meeting up with C650CPT who flew into town on an RON recently, along with Athena and Mustang17c. He took the time to take us out to his plane and show us around the cockpit before we all went out to dinner and talked about all things aviation.

So I (we) say thanks, and if anybody ever gets the chance to meet up with him on the road you'll have a great time - he's a good guy and a pro!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you guys. I had planned on driving down, but then found out I had an early show time Sunday morning, and CMH is 2 hrs. from me.

Maybe next time!
smile.gif

I've had the pleasure of meeting C650Capt myself. If he's ever in your town and you get the chance to meet him - do it. It'll inspire you.

That's really cool. I always love being able to put faces to screennames.

BTW I love your avatar. What a cool photo. Regular flying in a friend's C120 is what started all this for me - I was forever hooked.

Sarah

Hi Jason
Thanks for coming out, also to Steve and Athena, we had a great visit. This site is full of great people and I'm fortunate to travel and meet a few of them. I look forward to meeting more JCrs in the future. I think it's great what Doug has started here and if I can encourage anyone its my pleasure. Safe flying to all.

Jim

Back