Thank you Doug

Mr_Creepy

Doug thank you for the new Pro Pilot Corner.

I like it
smile.gif

I figured that the CFI's have one, might as well have one where we can talk shop!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Doug thank you for the new Pro Pilot Corner.

I like it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's talk low-level bombing tactics.

Yeah, Pro Pilot Corner. So what the hell does this mean! Us CFIs, we aren't Pro Pilots! Why you god damn autopilot using, sexy flight stewardess and airconditioning having, blow you out of the sky with my wake turbulence, cleared through all airspace, over 20 thousand a year making, + 500 ft a minute climb getting motha F#%&*!ers! F Y'ALL!

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Pro Pilot Corner. So what the hell does this mean! Us CFIs, we aren't Pro Pilots! Why you god damn autopilot using, sexy flight stewardess and airconditioning having, blow you out of the sky with my wake turbulence, cleared through all airspace, over 20 thousand a year making, + 500 ft a minute climb getting motha F#%&*!ers! F Y'ALL!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Doug..not on the FAA approved medlist...duh..do what all "Pro Pilots" do..drink copious amounts of alcohol...lol

[ QUOTE ]
Doug..not on the FAA approved medlist...duh..do what all "Pro Pilots" do..drink copious amounts of alcohol...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Try flying after taking a combination of malaria pills and ampehtemines. Wire-city.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See??? And I bet ya'll thought ^^^THAT^^^ would have come from ME, huh??
grin.gif

Nope - looking forward to reading what you guys have to talk about!! Might learn a few things.

Carry on.

R2F

[ QUOTE ]
They've got you guys on "go" pills?

[/ QUOTE ]

We get them issued for the ocean crossings and have them in-theatre to use as needed.

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, think the FAA will clear me for Lithium?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiiiiiiighly doubful.
smile.gif

Back