Thank You Delta Crew MSP-AUS

AA34

Today marked our first baby’s first flight (7 months old) on a trip from MSP-AUS. As we were deplaning I asked the FA if we could get a picture for the occasion. The FO came out and showed us up to the cockpit and talked with my wife and I for a minute. Then the captain, who had already left the jet to be done for the day, came back to take pictures with us and give my daughter a set of wings. Total class act and the exact kind of thing that got me interested in aviation at a young age. Thank you guys again if you happen to catch wind of this!! The entire crew went above and beyond for us.

Today marked our first baby’s first flight (7 months old) on a trip from MSP-AUS. As we were deplaning I asked the FA if we could get a picture for the occasion. The FO came out and showed us up to the cockpit and talked with my wife and I for a minute. Then the captain, who had already left the jet to be done for the day, came back to take pictures with us and give my daughter a set of wings. Total class act and the exact kind of thing that got me interested in aviation at a young age. Thank you guys again if you happen to catch wind of this!! The entire crew went above and beyond for us.

My mom has my childhood collection of wings. The older ones were metal and quite nice.

Back