Terminal Map Drawing in OKC

Which map(s) do we have to draw, if any, if you are going to OKC for an ATCT facility? I have the "Terminal map" from the back of the green book, as well as, the enroute one with ZAEs airspace with ZHU and ZFW bordering.

i know you will have a map test over the enroute map. not sure about the terminal map....its much easier anyways

Which map(s) do we have to draw, if any, if you are going to OKC for an ATCT facility? I have the "Terminal map" from the back of the green book, as well as, the enroute one with ZAEs airspace with ZHU and ZFW bordering.

There is no map that has to be drawn for Terminal. You just have to know the Academy Airport like the back of your hand. But, that is easily memorized during the 2nd level Terminal course.

Lol, my room is packed up to move when I get back from OKC, with the exception of a few essentials and my clothes (can't have them getting wrinkly for the next 4 1/2 weeks, lol), how 'bout that smarty pants "ATC God" :panic:

There is no map that has to be drawn for Terminal. You just have to know the Academy Airport like the back of your hand. But, that is easily memorized during the 2nd level Terminal course.

Haha, even easier to memorize Academy Airport since us North Dakotans wil have been using the airport for 4 years.:D

Back