Tell me what's wrong with this picture...

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Used with permission from my friend:

5163_1018545163048_1807737079_39052_2275554_n.jpg

You mean besides the fact it's a Piaggio? I'd like to know what's up with the gear.....

There appears to be a portly fellow, dressed in blue urinating on a Piaggio with the gear up and two gentlemen talking to each other on their iPhones.

Is that the new "We've Done Away With Landing Gear" app for the iPhone? I heard it only works if you put an Apple sticker on your flight bag and bumper of the airplane.

Is that the new "We've Done Away With Landing Gear" app for the iPhone? I heard it only works if you put an Apple sticker on your flight bag and bumper of the airplane.
I think that requires an STC for the plane. Not sure if its out for the P180 yet.

I think that requires an STC for the plane. Not sure if its out for the P180 yet.

On my way to work the other day I saw a Saab with the new "We've Done Away With Wheels" app sitting in someone's driveway. The Apple sticker on the back was freaking HUGE, so it must require some serious sticker power to get it to work. Only thing is it must be hard to get the car stopped right on top of the concrete blocks every time.

Photoshop... the airplane is out of proportion, too small and too low (or those 3 guys are really tall!!!!)
(and like already said: no landing gear on the ground...)

Well at least the engines aren't damaged (I think). That is a great design if you can save at least the engines during a gear-up landing. Almost all multi-engine aircraft props and engines go to crap when the langing gear doesn't work.

Back