Teen May Have X-Ray Vision

sopdan

Perhaps this should be in the humor section, but they say its true.
smile.gif

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_855907.html

Teenage girl's x-ray vision baffles scientists

Russian scientists have been unable to disprove a teenage girl who claims she has x-ray vision and can see inside human bodies.

Doctors at Saransk's children hospital carried out exhaustive tests on 16-year-old Natalia Demkina whose claims she has x-ray vision has gripped the Russian public.

But so far they have been unable to come up with a logical explanation for the vivid and detailed accounts she gives of what she sees when she looks inside the human body.

But according to Russian daily newspaper Izvestia, the scientists have so far failed to explain the vivid and detailed accounts she gives of the inside of bodies.

The teenager, from Saransk in Mordovia, said she had been upset that the doctors had not believed her but was pleased they had not claimed she was lying.

She added: "I am worried now that they might be hiding something from me about why I can see through objects. I don't know how it works, but I can see through things."

Her mother Tatiana Vladimirovna added: "I knew she was talented girl as she started to talk when she was only six months old and she learned to read when she was three years old.

"When she started to claim she sees through things that worried me. That's why I wanted her to undertake tests in the local hospital."

Story filed: 10:46 Thursday 15th January 2004

I don't know about this! Mabey it's just me, but dosn't this sound just a little bit like a hoax.
tongue.gif
grin.gif
I think it's B.S.

This is really Stupid. The article never mentions what the girls see's. They never mention what Test's were done and how they were conducted.

[ QUOTE ]
the Doctor's name was Xaiver....?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Next she'll be able to walk through walls and run around with people that can teleport and shoot beams out of their eyes.....

[ QUOTE ]
Next she'll be able to walk through walls and run around with people that can teleport and shoot beams out of their eyes.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. She'll be hired by the TSA and assist in aprehending pilots who try to sneak into airports with weapons of mass destruction (like fuel testers, E6-Bs, and kneeboards).

[ QUOTE ]
the Doctor's name was Xaiver....?????

[/ QUOTE ] sure.. why not.. it is in fact a "name" pronounced "zay-vee-er", used prominently in the spanish and german cultures. (as far as i know)
grin.gif

Back