Tbm 700 pic

Our industry is suffering from a complete lack of common sense, greatly fostered by it's most important players......... the PILOTS. Change yourself and the world will change...
Ommmmmmmmmm, Ommmmmmmmm, Ommmmmmmm

And therin lies the answers to all of this mess.:nana2:

Nunna that, boy! Essplain yerself!

More examples to educate:

From the Caribbean flying jobs thread - opening for five (5) positions after announcement of the position in one week.

Talked to the owner today......He got 1500 resumes from his posting. Just goes to show you. He is trying to answer them all so give it time. Guys will be call in November if they are interested. Sorry thats all I can tell you. If you think you really want to live there pm me a resume with phone number, I will pass on the info.

The owners probably received many more resumes. Yep, given the location, quality of life, and "competitive salary" a few might believe the pay is too low to accept, but even if the employer low balled the initial $4500 a month to perhaps $4000 a month, I'm still believing they'll be many takers with no degradation of hiring a highly qualified professional for the position.

Hope that edifies for you. Thanks for the resurrection, Cessna! :)

More examples to educate:

From the Caribbean flying jobs thread - opening for five (5) positions after announcement of the position in one week.

The owners probably received many more resumes. Yep, given the location, quality of life, and "competitive salary" a few might believe the pay is too low to accept, but even if the employer low balled the initial $4500 a month to perhaps $4000 a month, I'm still believing they'll be many takers with no degradation of hiring a highly qualified professional for the position.

Hope that edifies for you. Thanks for the resurrection, Cessna! :)

Well, I don't know the mins on this one, but $4k a month is not bad pay. It certainly is enough to support a family on 2 incomes.

Back