Tapatalk Broken

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Tapatalk appears to be broken after the last Forum update.
(tapatalk hasn’t worked over at APC for months so they’re quickly becoming irrelevant among airline pilot forum users anyway)

Oooh! I didn't realize anyone still used that… Standby...

Is there another product people are using to view the forum on a mobile device? I’m open to trying anything.
1. Is it working again? If not, I'll have to upload some updates this afternoon.
2. Nah, we have a robust number of users that just use their mobile browsers as the forum design is "responsive" to your screen size.

1. Is it working again? If not, I'll have to upload some updates this afternoon.
2. Nah, we have a robust number of users that just use their mobile browsers as the forum design is "responsive" to your screen size.
Yes appears to be working again. Thanks for the prompt response.

Is there another product people are using to view the forum on a mobile device? I’m open to trying anything.
I've recently deleted tapatalk. I can see how it would be a useful tool if you were frequenting more than 3-4 forums, but the browsers and sites keep up pretty easily with each other these days.

Derg/xenforo have done a great job of making the forum work smoothly in mobile browsers without a dedicated app

Back