Tampa Bay Area Time Building/Safety Pilot

KVNC

Florida Man
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone in the Tampa Bay area was interested in splitting costs to build some time, or in need of an safety pilot? Even if your just looking for a flying companion, or an extra set of eyes out there, let me know! Thanks!

If I was home I would do it but im stuck in at school teaching Chinese students how to fly. I have been doing this alot >>>>:banghead:

I could use a safety pilot if you want to ride with me. You may know Luke over at KVNC - he used to ride shotgun with me and split my club rate of $70 ($35 per person) per hour. Let me know if you're interested - plane is a nice 172 over at PIE.

Murdoughnut, I would be happy to ride with you. The only problem is I am home in the Sarasota/Venice area for summer. I will be back in Tampa for good once school starts in August. However, I will be willing to make the drive depending on the frequency you need a S/P ($35 is too good to pass). I am good friends with Luke, both from VNC and when I worked at VDF. He mentioned he did some flying with someone out of St. Pete which I assume was you. Anyways, send me a PM if you want to discuss further. Thanks!

Murdoughnut, I would be happy to ride with you. The only problem is I am home in the Sarasota/Venice area for summer. I will be back in Tampa for good once school starts in August. However, I will be willing to make the drive depending on the frequency you need a S/P ($35 is too good to pass). I am good friends with Luke, both from VNC and when I worked at VDF. He mentioned he did some flying with someone out of St. Pete which I assume was you. Anyways, send me a PM if you want to discuss further. Thanks!

Sweet - yeah I'll be here in August, so sounds good. Yeah, that was me. Luke's a great guy, and great pilot. I enjoyed flying with him.

I'll be in touch. Luke and I used to do night cross country flights every now and then for 3 or 4 hours to get the most bang for the buck. We can talk about that or other trip ideas when you get back in town.

Back