ta ta

Welcome aboard and expect things to be uhhhh....different.:) Where will you be based and what equipment will you be training to fly?

uhhhh how different? :panic: heh

I'll be in OAK (most likely, and thats what I want)... pa31

Theres just a big difference between AMF and Airnet. In my Forest Gump voice "And thats all I've got to say about that." I have a lot of friends out of the OAK base. I spend a lot of time in the bay area on my week off.

Be sure to wear a shirt and tie as described in your information packet to indoc and training. If you don't, you will be called out on it!:)

I am not joking.

I'm not saying that one company's better than the other.:) There are just some big differences in things such as pay rules, flight time, days off and etc...

You can do a search on topics where I've discussed AMF in the pass. I don't have time to go into detail on it right now.

I'm not saying that one company's better than the other.:) There are just some big differences in things such as pay rules, flight time, days off and etc...

You can do a search on topics where I've discussed AMF in the pass. I don't have time to go into detail on it right now.

shirt and tie? No problem... been church going sense I was born :bandit: and worked at a bank for a number of years...

I guess I'll be able to see the best of both worlds. I take it you've done the move too?

I've been at AMF to whole time. I've gathered my thoughts on the differences between the two companies from what I've read on here and from some of the a-netters I've run into in FBO's or talked to here on JC.

I've been at AMF to whole time. I've gathered my thoughts on the differences between the two companies from what I've read on here and from some of the a-netters I've run into in FBO's or talked to here on JC.

although probably not now, but is SLC a fairly junior base for the 99s?

I'm not sure. I'd definitely express interest and see what happens. In my opinion SLC is a more progressive base than OAK. wink wink wink! ;););)

Back