Switching Facilities?

jwolkenb

Hey All,

Has anyone had any luck getting your facility switched after you have accepted an offer? I was told to contact Maggie Urrita, to see if she could help me, but before I did, I wanted to see if any of you had any luck, or suggestions on how to approach the situation.

Or, is there anyone that got PBI, FLL, MIA, FXE, or anything in South Florida that would be interested in switching for Fort Pierce, FL.

Thanks,

Justin

Hey All,

Has anyone had any luck getting your facility switched after you have accepted an offer? I was told to contact Maggie Urrita, to see if she could help me, but before I did, I wanted to see if any of you had any luck, or suggestions on how to approach the situation.

Or, is there anyone that got PBI, FLL, MIA, FXE, or anything in South Florida that would be interested in switching for Fort Pierce, FL.

Thanks,

Justin

I have been wondering the same thing.

I am going to ZOB. I would like to switch for anything that is on within a driving distance of Detroit Metro. (Assuming that is possible!)

Hey All,

Thanks,

Justin

Please call Maggie and let us know what she says. I'm wondering the same thing

Back