SUPER BOWL

SEAN

What is everyone doing for the "big game"? Ive got the panthers by three points---27/24. Looks like i will be at my bosses house raising some hell and drinking some beers. What about everyone else?

I think we're going over to a friends house that is having a party.

I usually go for the food, beer and social and largely ignore the game! hahaha!

Working.
frown.gif

We overnight in SBN and maybe I'll head to BW3's to see the end of the game though. We'll see. Hopefully no delays!

I am a big sports fan, but I could care less about either team, even though my wife too be(127 days) is from Cape Cod MA..... I think I might go shooting instead.

I will get to see some of the game but I have to go run the airport that night for Delta....Oh well...If I had to pick a team though I would take the Pats on a end of game field goal...The kicker is money when crunch time

My dad had season tickets to the Panthers when we lived in Charlotte. GO PANTHERS!!!!

I hate to say it, but I think the Pats are gonna take the game. I was going to take the Seneca up to Charlotte, but funds are tight and I can't get Monday off. I'll be watching the game at home with my wife. I'm superstitious and I'm going to sit on the same couch where I sat for Cowboys, Rams, and Eagles games.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm superstitious and I'm going to sit on the same couch where I sat for Cowboys, Rams, and Eagles games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same thing for Celtics games! I have to sit the same way every game.

Anyways, I'm here in New England - Go Patriots.

[ QUOTE ]
I do the same thing for Celtics games! I have to sit the same way every game

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus I mess with my hair when I get nervous for games and I know I'll pull it all out if it's a barn burner. I don't want to go somewhere nice and look like George Kostanza by the end of the night!

Every year I get with old college teammates and we criticize every play and move because we should be out there because they don't know how to play.

Nahhhh, we really like to sit back and enjoy watching someone else have to play through pain and agony. Only then do we get reminded why we don't miss it LOL!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Every year I get with old college teammates and we criticize every play and move because we should be out there because they don't know how to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Ray Lewis at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and he was talking about the game to one of my friends. He said that everyone was so geeked up they couldn't tell left from right.

[ QUOTE ]
I saw Ray Lewis at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and he was talking about the game to one of my friends. He said that everyone was so geeked up they couldn't tell left from right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only imagine what it's like getting ready to play in a Superbowl. A lifelong commitment to the game, starting with hundreds of thousands other hopeful pop-warner players then through the years of making it to college then the NFL then making it to that final Super Bowl roster.
Mannnnn, now I feel like a failure LOL
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mannnnn, now I feel like a failure LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I just ate a pizza. All my buddies just dropped me off at home for me to call it a night. Don't feel so bad.

Although I have to fly @ 0700.

I flew Emmitt Smith from DFW to PNS once!
smile.gif

About as close to the NFL that I ever got.

I got stuck working, maybe I will find one of the FBOs with the game on. I am more of basketball/hockey guy so I am mainly interested in the commercials.

Arent you curious who the "secret" half time performer is going to be....I hope jacko and all his wacked out ways takes the stage with janet.....that guy is a lunatic.

Back