Sunday Night Festivities!

H46Bubba

So do we want to meet at Sirrico's Pizza, for pizza and beer before we hit 9FI like we did last year?

Yeah Howard.....I'm down for that again. Was a good time and easy for everyone to rally 'round before 9FI. 9FI is a blast.....looking forward to that again, too.

I'm getting psyched.....a good time will be had by all.

I've kicked the cold, no longer congested, and looking forward to seeing everyone again....:rawk:

Yeah you leave that crap back in MSP!;)

Yeah, no kidding!

When shaking JEP's hand, make sure to kill those nasty germs:nana2::panic::D
prod_purell_sanitaloe_sm.jpg
prod_Purell_oceanmist_lg.jpg

shoot, if anyone gets me sick....i'm calling off 2009. HAHHAHA ;)

Where is the pizza place?

It's on the indoor street in NY NY. There are a bunch of tables about halfway back on the left side (when you come in from the strip) and the pizza place is right across the way. Last year I just homed in on the sound of a wookie saying "I love you man".

Will you guys be at 9FI late tonight? My flight gets in at 9:15 PM and I'd like to meet up if anyone is still out.

Cav

We should still be out. Just text me when you get to the strip and I'll let you know where we are.

Will you guys be at 9FI late tonight? My flight gets in at 9:15 PM and I'd like to meet up if anyone is still out.

Cav
OH YEA... we typically stay out at 9FI pretty darn late!! i think a few times, we closed the puppy down.

Back