Subpilot has left the theater

subpilot

Squawking 7600
I am posting this from the USO in Germany. I have officially left the Centcom Theater and have completed my deployment to Afghanistan. It was a year that I will remember for the rest of my live but one that I never care to do again. Now I get to go home and get to know my 1 year old boy who was 1 month old when I left.
:nana2::rawk:

Thank you for all you've done for us! There's not enough words to express the gratitude I have for you and your fellow service men and women. Enjoy being home with your family!

THANK YOU for your service to our country, Subpilot! Words cannot adequately express the deep appreciation and admiration I have for you and your fellow servicemen and women. :rawk:
Enjoy your son! You are in for some fun times watching him grow up! :)

Thank you so much for your service. Enjoy being home with family and getting to know your son!

Welcome home and glad to have you back shipmate!:nana2: Enjoy all the precious time with your son!:)

Welcome home to the USA you served and protected!!!!! We all thank yo ufor your service!!!!!

So where are you going to be now?

Wow! I Wish that I could be a fly on the wall when you get home and see your boy. I thank you too for all that you have done!

You forgot your crimper!.....its in the FST. Sry you'll need to return to BAF ASAP.

Have a beer for me in Germany!

Take care

What’s the difference between a Marine and a submarine?

NOTHING!....Navy guys go down on both.

Reading this on Thanksgiving reminds me of how fortunate we all our to have you, and all the others, willing to put it all on the line.

Godspeed home, subpilot.

Back