Study Abroad

vipermcg

I know that Purdue has a large Study Abroad program, but I was wondering if sutdents with aviation majors could participate in this. I love foreign travel, and I think it would be a great oportunity.

Under the new plan of study, studying abroad is actually required. Although this requirement can be met in different ways.

There are quite a number of programs. I haven't seen what the aviation department has, but with this new requirement coming on line I'm sure they have plenty.

Huh???? Purdue is going to REQUIRE all 60,000 students to study aborad? Where can I find some info on this? I searched Purdue's website and can't find anything regarding it.

Jason

[ QUOTE ]
Huh???? Purdue is going to REQUIRE all 60,000 students to study aborad? Where can I find some info on this? I searched Purdue's website and can't find anything regarding it.

Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sorry, I guess I wasn't clear in my last statement. This is only for the Aviation Administration (now Aviation Management) program.

I appologize for the confusion. I worked an extemely long day/night yesterday and I was tired.

Oh ok - that makes much more sense to me now
cool.gif

Jason

Back