student pilot endorsment "?"

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
So Im getting an arrow endorsment but I'm out of lines on the back of my medical, what do I do?

Thanks

It's the endorsement that is important and that you have it. You don't need the lines or limited to a certain number of endorsements.

You are in the clear but if you don't mind me asking, why so many airplanes prior to PPL completion?

It's the endorsement that is important and that you have it. You don't need the lines or limited to a certain number of endorsements.

You are in the clear but if you don't mind me asking, why so many airplanes prior to PPL completion?

He's not old enough to get his PPL.

keeps me proficient. As you can see, I have 96 hours, and another 2.5 months till I can apply for the pvt. I'm doing everything to commercial standards at the moment...

So Im getting an arrow endorsment but I'm out of lines on the back of my medical, what do I do?
Go to your FSDO and ask for a student pilot certificate marked "RECORD PURPOSES ONLY".

Reference: FAA Order 8900.1 Paragraph 5-344 B.

B. Endorsement Space Full. If the allotted space for flight instructor endorsements is full, and the student seeks endorsements for additional types of aircraft, issue a second student pilot certificate clearly marked “For Record Purposes Only.” The second student pilot certificate will have the same expiration date as the original. The original will be issued to the student and the copy destroyed.

You can also get the same thing from a designated pilot examiner, but few of them carry student pilot certificates with them.

what do I do?

Thanks

I was going to say "get your damn ticket!!!" But then I saw that's 2.5 months out of your control; no sweat I was in that boat too! I'd ask your CFI, he's the one who has to make the endorsement so let him decide what to do about it (or do what Houston said above). Good luck and let us know when you get close to your checkride!

Back