Student flight

rframe

pǝʇɹǝʌuı
One of my student's wife is overseas so I put together a quick video of his solo flight so he could share it with her.

Yeah, we've been having great weather, but it's been tough to find crosswinds for my students.

Nice. My plane is broke. Gonna just get the annual done since it's due anyway and see if we can figure out why it starts so hard.

Nice. My plane is broke. Gonna just get the annual done since it's due anyway and see if we can figure out why it starts so hard.

Who are you going to have annual it? Bill?

100 hours is coming up on mine so I'm going to annual it, Kevin wont be available so I need to find someone trustworthy.

I'm using Western Aviation's IA at Felts. Justin isn't there anymore. New guy is Tim and he seems quite nice. Sure it won't be cheap but I like the operation a lot. They have been very good to me. First class facility, especially for avionics. Wish Jay was still around, though.

The mechanic on the King Air I used to fly was pretty good. I believe he is also still working with MedStar as well.

Interesting, I didn't know they even did annuals, I've used them for xpdr checks and appreciate having their pilot shop for consumables, fair pricing and they've always been friendly. Can you let me know what you think of their inspection when you get yours done?

Back