Student Association

And PanAmGuy... you wouldn't happen to be the newest four-striper at the Phoenix campus would you?

Seems like about the same time that the above promotion happened, the tone of all your posts started changing, and have been really gung-ho for the program.

Now I'm not saying thats you, but thats what my sneaky suspicions is telling me!

Nope, I don't have 4 bars. I've always been gung-ho about the program, but not vocal about it. It seems like I've been running a lot of rumor control lately.

Panamguy
do you go to panam?

did you go from 0 to hero at panam? if so how much did it cost (if you don't mind)? and how long did it take?

how many price increases were there while you were attending.

one of my instructors got done in 57k but then again the contract was for 48 when he started and now its what like 56 or something?

I started with the IR program and it looks like it's going to cost me $57,000, which is $10,000 over budget. It will be about 17 months for me for the IR-MEII program, but I haven't always studied as hard as I could have. And, I've seen 2 price increases since I started.

...but I haven't always studied as hard as I could have

Oh yeah! That's it. Your spending how much money and you can't put a 100% into you studying. I study like crazy, but I never feel like I am prepared for a stage check or a check ride the way I want to be. Face it, no matter how hard you study, they will find something to fail you on or those RTs will get you. You will spend well over $10k over budget to finish everything. Start keeping track of how much brief time you actual get to see how much money they are stealing from you.

Back