Strange physical result

Boilermaker21

Got my class 1 initial flying physical sheet back from the air force today stamped and approved for flight training so im all good...but one item, called the "G-U System", was checked off as being abnormal....anyone know what the g-u system is?...i guess it cant be too bad as no one at the base clinic mentioned it to me........

Gastro-Untestinal?
Gallbladder Underwear?
Golly Ullickers?
Grape Umbrella?
grin.gif

<big help, huh?>

yea i was thinkin gastro something or other....but they really didnt do any tests in those areas....maybe ill just give the clinic a call....

ok i finally figured it out, its definatley got to do with that system....ill just end this topic and say its not a problem after all.....

[ QUOTE ]
Got my class 1 initial flying physical sheet back from the air force today stamped and approved for flight training so im all good...but one item, called the "G-U System", was checked off as being abnormal....anyone know what the g-u system is?...i guess it cant be too bad as no one at the base clinic mentioned it to me........

[/ QUOTE ]
genito-urinary system probably.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
genito-urinary system probably.

[/ QUOTE ]
Didn't someone say genito-urinary already?

Didn't Boilermaker say he already has the answer?

Deja-vu all over again.

Deja-vu all over again.
wink.gif

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ok i finally figured it out, its definatley got to do with that system....ill just end this topic and say its not a problem after all.....

[/ QUOTE ]

<grabbing loud speaker>
Phhhhhh - Squeeeeeeal! - <font color="red">"You're attention please! Boilermaker has a f'd up genito-urinary system! Can anyone please tell us what is wrong with the boys genito-urinary system??? If you have any knowledge of what could be wrong with Boilermakers genito-urinary system, please get on the nearest intercom and broadcast what could possibly be wrong with Boilermakers genito-urinary system!!"
</font>

grin.gif

A while ago, my roommate had a physical with "genitalia" as a category, and he wanted to check off "abnormal," and in the notes area write "abnormally huge."
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't someone say genito-urinary already?

Didn't Boilermaker say he already has the answer?

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry bout that. I was suffering from "oooh OOOH I know I know!!!". My bad
crazy.gif

Back