Stomach Issues?

troopernflight

Anyone else have stomach issues when on the road? It seems like the first few days of a trip I either feel nauseous when I wake up or things aren’t right “down below” (if you get my drift). It seems to settle as I near the last few days of the trip. So I don’t know if it’s just nerves or if I need to take probiotics to get the digestive track in better shape, etc. I’m a 41 year old male. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone else have stomach issues when on the road? It seems like the first few days of a trip I either feel nauseous when I wake up or things aren’t right “down below” (if you get my drift). It seems to settle as I near the last few days of the trip. So I don’t know if it’s just nerves or if I need to take probiotics to get the digestive track in better shape, etc. I’m a 41 year old male. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Drink some water when you first get up and maybe sip some (real!) ginger ale throughout the morning hours.

Try not to eat/drink anything heavy or with milk in it when you feel like that.

Also, for some strange reason, Whether's Original Caramel Candies have made a difference to suck on one of those in the morning.

As for "down below" sometimes you gotta just let nature do its thing....

YMMV.

I personally have a bunch of IBS issues so I feel your pain on that. I started taking Imodium multi-symptom a few months ago when I'm on the road and so far it works wonders.

I think I have IBS issues too and it has been a problem oftentimes. I don't usually like to drink water but my wife say that I should start drinking lots of water to help my stomach issue.

Your normal rest schedule being changed can do that. I know when I am gifted with a 5 am showtime and I don’t get that much sleep my stomach is pissed for about an hour in the morning.

Any alcohol at all tends to exacerbate any travel-related maladies for me. I've pretty much had to go cold-sober when I'm on the road.

Back