Sticky trim,,,Uh,Yeah, that's it!!

I can sympathize t-cart. Didn't forget the load, but down the canyon, lined up perfectly, lead calls the drop... and nothing happens... oops forgot to arm the tank so when you push the button.... nothing happens. :)

HaHa, Sounds like you've been there too.;)

I can neither confirm nor deny those rumors. But the funniest story is that a certain pilot (who retired) thought he saw a spot fire, so decided to go into attack mode. He made the first red geyser in the US... :)

I can neither confirm nor deny those rumors. But the funniest story is that a certain pilot (who retired) thought he saw a spot fire, so decided to go into attack mode. He made the first red geyser in the US... :)

Ha, That's funny right there. Like they say...Stuff happens.:bandit:

Ha, That's funny right there. Like they say...Stuff happens.:bandit:
Funny thing that same guy had a copilot go to make the radio call after takeoff, and didn't hit the transmit button...... the restaurant at the end of the runway needed a cleaning afterwards....

Funny thing that same guy had a copilot go to make the radio call after takeoff, and didn't hit the transmit button...... the restaurant at the end of the runway needed a cleaning afterwards....

:D:D Ihave a friend who took off with his spray handle open. He bought about $4,000 worth of cotton. Ouch!

Back