Starting from scratch

Going through a community college. It is a pretty good program that balances out with my current job quite well.

AAHHH! Ok, just be careful and not neglect your studying. Remember that when you take the written, 80 questions can feel like a thousand if you don't remember what you have learned. :banghead:

AAHHH! Ok, just be careful and not neglect your studying. Remember that when you take the written, 80 questions can feel like a thousand if you don't remember what you have learned. :banghead:

You know, that is probably the best advice I have gotten on JetCareers on either this forum or the ATC forums. I was wondering how they expected us to remember all that stuff, but you bring up a good point. If you do a short 5 week program, it's all fresh in your mind. I need to hit the books!! :panic:

You know, that is probably the best advice I have gotten on JetCareers on either this forum or the ATC forums. I was wondering how they expected us to remember all that stuff, but you bring up a good point. If you do a short 5 week program, it's all fresh in your mind. I need to hit the books!! :panic:

Now you're talkin!!!!:rawk:

Back