Starting a new job...

R

Roger, Roger

...in the morning.

I'll be wrenching on GA planes at an FBO in Conroe, TX (KCXO). I'm also planning on doing some freelance instruction to help pay the bills and to see if I like instructing on my own terms rather than working for "The Man".

It's been over a year since I got my A&P, I haven't done extensive mx work since then, and after going through my tool collection I find I've made quite a long "need to have" list. The "want to have" list is even longer.

Oh yeah, I'm also getting married Sept. 5th.

Life is chaotic.

I need to get off the computer and finish packing.

CONGRATS!!! and congrats on getting married... I guess :p Super congrats on that, glad things are turning out well

Congrats on all of that.

From what you have posted here in the past, I think "the man" will be loosing a real asset.

Right on, CXO is pretty nice now that they threw a tower up there.

Maybe you can make the next Houston M&G. Wait, you said you're getting married.....guess you won't be making it! :laff:

Congrats on the new job and getting married.

Longview, is now 2 pilots shorter this year. I sure do miss getting asked for gas money every time I pulled in somewhere around town....:crazy:

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I spent day one pulling wiring in a Baron-I think we might have fixed an oil temp indication problem. Also, I need a bigger toolbox.

It seems like it will be pretty easy to get some freelance CFI/contract pilot work there. I'm looking forward to that, I haven't been flying since June 30th!

Now I just need to find an apartment...

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I spent day one pulling wiring in a Baron-I think we might have fixed an oil temp indication problem. Also, I need a bigger toolbox.

It seems like it will be pretty easy to get some freelance CFI/contract pilot work there. I'm looking forward to that, I haven't been flying since June 30th!

Now I just need to find an apartment...

We take planes to CXO for "avionics" work, I am sure you can guess where. PM me which shop you are working at if you dont want to post it and next timeI am there I will stop by and say hi.

We take planes to CXO for "avionics" work, I am sure you can guess where. PM me which shop you are working at if you dont want to post it and next timeI am there I will stop by and say hi.
Isn't there a shop called "the avionics place" or something like that? I'm guessing that's what you were talking about...anywho I'm at GAS on the north end of the field.

Longview, is now 2 pilots shorter this year. I sure do miss getting asked for gas money every time I pulled in somewhere around town....:crazy:
Dude, I know...
"hey man, you got any quawtuhs?"
"Naw, sorry"
"man, how you gon' git any [female anatomy] if you ain't got no quawtuhs?"

I took a CRJ200 into CXO once. That's where they got the new DL Connection paintjob put on. All I remember is that there were a lot of foreign flight students around the area.

Is that FBO hottie still around? As I recall she's a tall brunette.
I don't know. I haven't noticed any particularly hot women working the front desk yet.

There was a fairly attractive flight student out there today though. She looked to be about 16.

I took a CRJ200 into CXO once. That's where they got the new DL Connection paintjob put on. All I remember is that there were a lot of foreign flight students around the area.
Yeah, the furriners are all gone...MVP Aero Academy, their school, moved down to DWH.

Back