Started at AA today

Soku39

I finally made it to a major airline this morning and to add a cherry on top will be attending C-17 school in 2022 after 7 years flying the C-130H. I just checked my profile and apparently I joined this website as a freshmen in highschool, I'm now 33 and a Major in the Air Force. This site has been such a wealth of information over the now decades and I cannot thank @Derg enough for keeping this place running, and all the great users that have kept this place what it is.

Many thanks to you all.

I finally made it to a major airline this morning and to add a cherry on top will be attending C-17 school

Congratulations!

I worked at Altus Rapcon during my USAF time. Before the C-17 all C-5 and C-141 training was done there.

Everyone saying congrats, so I’ll be the lone one. My condolences for starting at AA :p
As usual

tenor.gif

Congratulations!

I worked at Altus Rapcon during my USAF time. Before the C-17 all C-5 and C-141 training was done there.
I finally made it to a major airline this morning and to add a cherry on top will be attending C-17 school in 2022 after 7 years flying the C-130H. I just checked my profile and apparently I joined this website as a freshmen in highschool, I'm now 33 and a Major in the Air Force. This site has been such a wealth of information over the now decades and I cannot thank @Derg enough for keeping this place running, and all the great users that have kept this place what it is.

Many thanks to you all.

Did you switch airframes or the unit switch?

Congrats!

Back