Standing room only?

Hehe.

More like a bus every day. Who knows, maybe we'll get a raise in pay and a pension out of the deal!

OMG, you evil legacy carriers are hating on the Ryan. You're just jealous because uhh, (insert whatever here).

:sarcasm:

no bitching... a plus.

LD3's are expensive.

Net them down on Pallets. 92" x 108" if I remember right. Been a long long time for me on the MD-11.

• No more air rage.
  • No more catering.
  • No more Mile High Club (...intentionally, anyway)
  • Smaller, more efficient fuselages.
  • No more TSA!!!
  • No more wheelchairs at the gate.

In Phase II, you take a pill at home, pass out on your doorstep and they come and pick you up from there.

The only down side is that I've seen how beat-up some packages we get from UPS and FedEx are.

• No more air rage.
  • No more catering.
  • No more Mile High Club (...intentionally, anyway)
  • Smaller, more efficient fuselages.
  • No more TSA!!!
  • No more wheelchairs at the gate.

In Phase II, you take a pill at home, pass out on your doorstep and they come and pick you up from there.

The only down side that I've seen how beat-up some packages we get from UPS and FedEx are.

With reference to the passengers: You call it bad service. I call it payback

Just had to be Ryan air. Anything crazy and whacky on land- florida. Anything whacky with an airline-ryan air.

PS for any Floridians-no offense, I love the place just an observation.

does this really have a chance of becoming allowed? What would happen in turbulence?

This is just another marketing ploy to get their name out there.... for free. Exactly like the lav fee was.

RyanAir is pretty creative sometimes..... I'll give them that.

RD

Standing room only transport would be safe.... IF everyone was strapped to a secured bulkhead with multiple restraint points. :D Those bulkheads would take up space, and by the time the testing was done, approval was had, there would be minimal revenue to be had.

Marketing ploy.... they haz lots!

Anybody ever seen "The Fifth Element?" I like how travel is depicted there, you lay down in a berth, they hit a button that knocks you out, and they wake you up when you get there. That sounds great to me. Then you could stack em in like boxes of freight.

Anybody ever seen "The Fifth Element?" I like how travel is depicted there, you lay down in a berth, they hit a button that knocks you out, and they wake you up when you get there. That sounds great to me. Then you could stack em in like boxes of freight.

As long as Milla Jovovich is in that berth with me.

Back