Sporty's

Grabo172

Anyone know what's up with Sporty's website. I've been trying to access it for a couple days and it's not there...

From their site:

We're Back! Power Restored in Cincinnati Area
We apologize - due to the remnants of Hurricane Ike and severe winds, our website was temporarily down. The good news is that our website is back up and running at full capacity. We are ready to ship all orders.

Cool...

I just wanted to pick up something so I get a free 172 cockpit poster to put up at my desk. The local pilot shop wants to charge $19.95 for one... Ummmm not when I can get one for free...

Sporty's will give you a free 172 poster, however it's folded. If you don't mind that's okay but if you want the same poster mailed to you rolled up you have to pay for it.

Sporty's is probably the cheapest source for the FAR/AIM every year, but the rest of their stuff is mostly overpriced crap.

Yep - Just looked at the LightSpeed Zuzu. Sporty's has a $100.00 mail in rebate as long as you mail in yoor old headset.

LightSpeed is offering an upgrade program. IF you mail in your old LightSpeed (depending on model) you can get the $850.00 headset for $350.00.

Yep - Just looked at the LightSpeed Zuzu. Sporty's has a $100.00 mail in rebate as long as you mail in yoor old headset.

LightSpeed is offering an upgrade program. IF you mail in your old LightSpeed (depending on model) you can get the $850.00 headset for $350.00.

Not a bad deal if you have an old headset sitting around or know of someone getting rid of one for next to nothing.

Back