Spirit

cdndx

For those interested looks like they are in need of assistants, I don't have any knowledge on them tho.

IIRC, according to the last contract I saw, the starting pay was around 36K, for a full DXer; assistants make 80% of that.

Thanks for the info!
A Dispatch position opened today at ExpressJet as well. I submitted my application earlier so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on a call from them.

Pay is good but the culture is union against company and their DRM is horrible.

With our latest contract approval everyone received a significant pay increase, while it is not a SWA type salary, it does make us more competitive with other carriers. The "union vs company" culture is a thing of the old management that has since moved on to other opportunities. The current management is more supportive of our "operational control" than before. I don't know where the DRM statement is coming from, so I refrain from commenting on that.

IIRC, according to the last contract I saw, the starting pay was around 36K, for a full DXer; assistants make 80% of that.

This was the old contract...a 1st yr DX now makes 45k without overtime and overrides and assistants make 78% of that. For the record the assistant title is only while in training, once signed off you move up to 1st yr pay.

Interviews are currently being held for a beginning of March training class. Rumor is also for more hiring later on this year too.

Best of Luck

Back