SouthWest "Flow through"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BravoHotel

Hi. I received an email from South West Airlines advertising a "flow through program" to an FO position. The deal is you have to be a sim instructor for them for two years. The email also stated you get a 60k bonus, divided in half at year 1 and 2. Also, the position was commutable to Dallas. An interesting option.

My questions are what is your schedule like, what is your pay, and you get a seniority number? Does anyone have any insight? Thanks for any info.

Hi. I received an email from South West Airlines advertising a "flow through program" to an FO position. The deal is you have to be a sim instructor for them for two years. The email also stated you get a 60k bonus, divided in half at year 1 and 2. Also, the position was commutable to Dallas. An interesting option.

My questions are what is your schedule like, what is your pay, and you get a seniority number? Does anyone have any insight? Thanks for any info.

My question is how do you continue to build time, when you're a FT sim instructor? That Cessna time might work on the lead up from 250 to 1500, but not sure WN is taking 2-4k of Piper/Cessna time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back