Something something increased randoms

You’re not paying attention to what is being written, and not just by me. Derg implied something similar. KCM was doomed once it was open to FAs.

A job requirement to be a FA is fairly simple. 18-21 yrs old minimum, minimum customer service job before hand, and a 2 month course for training before being signed off. An individual with this little vested in the game should not be getting KCM access.

My commentary on a different van is only to give them enough time to clear regular screening. Or screw it. Take the same van time. Once airlines see flights are getting delayed because FAs are delayed, you bet your rear ended they will give them adjusted van times.

Your comments about how I view my own crew are far right field. That is not the case.
What about the purser with ten years seniority on you? Can they ride in your van?

I imagine @Cherokee_Cruiser riding in the airport shuttle with cucumber slices over his eyes and noise canceling earbuds. It's not a good look, but I think he also gets angry if the seat doesn't recline "enough".

What about the purser with ten years seniority on you? Can they ride in your van?

You're arguing to argue. Read again why I wrote about potentially having different van times. It has to do with pilots having KCM access, versus FAs if they don't have KCM access - and have to leave sooner for the airport to account for the security lines.

It has nothing to do with an attitude that somehow a FA is below a pilot. I don't know where you came up with that.

You're arguing to argue. Read again why I wrote about potentially having different van times. It has to do with pilots having KCM access, versus FAs if they don't have KCM access - and have to leave sooner for the airport to account for the security lines.

It has nothing to do with an attitude that somehow a FA is below a pilot. I don't know where you came up with that.
I'm not arguing just for the sake of it, I think you're being pretentious. Despite what your parents and and your Imam said you're neither better than or more special than the 8 billion other people on this planet. You've never done anything that anyone else couldn't do, your brothers did and I'll bet that burns in places you don't talk about. Do you ever haunt doctor message boards?

I'm not arguing just for the sake of it, I think you're being pretentious. Despite what your parents and and your Imam said you're neither better than or more special than the 8 billion other people on this planet. You've never done anything that anyone else couldn't do, your brothers did and I'll bet that burns in places you don't talk about. Do you ever haunt doctor message boards?

You’re off your rocker. Again.

Back