Somebody's Fakin' The Funk!!!

Re: Somebody\'s Fakin\' The Funk!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, the idiots in the world...Hey, anybody know folks at FSI??

[/ QUOTE ]

Which location? If its Houston, yes.

MTSU: Mind sharing the database you used to look up his name? There's a dude I want to look up.

Thanks!
R2F

Doug - you can land a C-90 with condition levers in low. It's a little different than the Mighty Beech 1900. Sorry dude! We need a new question!

Tonyw said it best - this is a small world of aviation and very round. Liars will get what's coming to them eventually.

Then again, I know a lot of idiots flying king airs with 1700 hrs. It's very possible he's for real, just not that bright.

[ QUOTE ]
Doug - you can land a C-90 with condition levers in low. It's a little different than the Mighty Beech 1900. Sorry dude! We need a new question!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the idea John!

It's my understanding that all airman are listed in the FAA register as long as their medical is currant and or they have received a new rating or certificate. This is why some are listed and some are not. There is a line stating this, in there some where, but I can't find it right how. It's been "beer 30" and I got'a go.

When you have the power levels (throttle) at idle, it allows you to set 'high idle' or 'low idle'. You can set 'high idle' on a hot day to help the ACM (air cycle machine/pack/airconditioner/whatever you want to call it) operate more efficiently.

It looks a lot like a mixture control but it is NOT anything even close.

1900.jpg

Thanks Doug.

for some reason the 172's I fly do not have them installed
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A Captain & FO on a Bonanza? Did I read that right?
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A captain, an FO, a couple of bags and full tanks more or less says that you ain't taking any passengers!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A captain, an FO, a couple of bags and full tanks more or less says that you ain't taking any passengers!

[/ QUOTE ]
That sounds to me like it's more of (a) a flight lesson, or (b) a personal trip. I should know, I'm a veteran 172 Captain. I think I'll start referring to my CFI as "My FO"
grin.gif

BTW, about the FAA database, I had the FAA remove my personal data from the list so unless you know some of the other non-address information, I won't show up!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That sounds to me like it's more of (a) a flight lesson, or (b) a personal trip. I should know, I'm a veteran 172 Captain. I think I'll start referring to my CFI as "My FO"
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DO you here that John Tenny. I just demoted you
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, about the FAA database, I had the FAA remove my personal data from the list so unless you know some of the other non-address information, I won't show up!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey doug, how do you do that?

Tell them!
smile.gif

Seriously, enough of my personal data is already spread around the internet as it is, like I want the FAA giving my address out to a bunch of aviation marketing people (no offense, Tony!
smile.gif
)

MTSU...PM me this guys name...Im interested. Theres quite a few of those floating around.

Back