Some OKC info

We had to go and purchase a backpack (actually it is a courier bag) for class. His class is sharing a classroom and they can't leave anything there. They have these HUGE 1" binders full of information and he was sick of carrying it back and forth so he just got a bag to keep it in. I really wish we would have brought a bag rather than spending $15 on something we had at home!
For enroute or basics? Cause everything in that basics binder is on the CDROM.

lauren.jpg

:yup:

Sorry but I prefer My Little Pony. :p

For enroute or basics? Cause everything in that basics binder is on the CDROM.

Yes it is on the CDROM. The problem is they can't leave the binder in the classroom. They could when they were the only ones using the classroom but now that they share the classroom (a night class comes in after them), they can't leave anything in the classroom...which means lugging around the 15 pound binder!

Oh also...you can't forget Rainbow Bright and the ultimate...He-man!

Yes it is on the CDROM. The problem is they can't leave the binder in the classroom. They could when they were the only ones using the classroom but now that they share the classroom (a night class comes in after them), they can't leave anything in the classroom...which means lugging around the 15 pound binder!

Oh also...you can't forget Rainbow Bright and the ultimate...He-man!
Huh, that's weird. All of our binders *have to* stay in the classroom because they're shared between the classes. There are a few that are for checking out but that's only like 5 or so.

That is weird. Is basic the same all around or do they separate basic for enroute and tower/tracon? My husband is enroute if that makes any difference.

It is separated but not intentionally. They just line up the basics so the students go right into enroute/tower/tracon training, and those classes start different days, so basics tends to have only 1 type of student. But it's the exact same class.

Back