So much help!

tom_rob

I've been feeling reluctant lately about my decision for FSA and had so many questions. I e-mailed Jacqueline G. Carlon
and she sent me the address for this board. I can't begin to tell you the help it's been! It such a huge decision and it's great to see all these people talking about it, I don't feel so in the dark.
My wife and I just returned from Vero tonight (to Grand Rapids, MI) and I'm signed up for the Sept. Private Audit and have a place at the Fairways lined up. Thanks again for all the input on this board, you have no idea how much it helps!

Regards,
Tom

Tom,

Welcome aboard and congrat's on your decision, I'm sure it was an easy one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I'll will be starting this september, see on campus.

Best Regards,
Heat2151

She sent you here, eh? Maybe we should all get a commission/finder's fee for everyone that signs on the dotted line based on this board....

Doug, you wanna piece?

Chunk

Yeah, if you want any good info at all, you will be hard pressed to find it on their OWN website. FSA's website hasn't been updated in a while. Go to the section about the "latest news" and you'll see stuff from May. I would say that any positive news, i.e. CFIs leaving for ACA, new Stan classes, etc should all be advertised. Thats the kind of stuff that gets people interested. The only place you'll find any of that poop though is right here! Doug is definitely footing the bill for keeping FSI prospective students coming.

Apparently, a new website will be with us shortly, and will contain a password protected site for current students.

Chunk

"FSA's website hasn't been updated in a while. Go to the section about the "latest news" and you'll see stuff from May."
Looks like they're listening. One of the marketing guys comes up to me and wanted to take a picture of me with my IP for the website. Don't worry, I didn't do it, the camera still works.

As far as the new website goes, I don't think it will have any interest for the general public, students only. It'll be just like the instructors one that they allready have.

Tom,

See you in Sept. I am starting the Private Class unless I can finish up here at my FBO then I will try and get in on the Audit Class.

Diver, I'll see you then!! I can't tell you how excited I am to get down there!! Just a little over a month away!

Tom

P.S. Good luck on getting your PPL finished.

Back