So just talked to crew scheduling...

kellwolf

Piece of Trash
... and they actually approved a request. They moved my vacation from the week of Oct 26th to the week of Oct 19th, so guess what? :)

Oh, and since I can "slide" the vacation forward or backwards up to 4 days, I'll probably be able to make it for Sat festivities, non-rev/jumpseat gods willing. No word on if I'm flying solo or if Nessa is coming, too. I'm trying to talk her into it.

... and they actually approved a request. They moved my vacation from the week of Oct 26th to the week of Oct 19th, so guess what? :)

Oh, and since I can "slide" the vacation forward or backwards up to 4 days, I'll probably be able to make it for Sat festivities, non-rev/jumpseat gods willing. No word on if I'm flying solo or if Nessa is coming, too. I'm trying to talk her into it.

Crew scheduling approved that? What are they on crack or something? :p I stayed an extra day here in Montreal to help the company out and all I got was 2 days off for my request to be at a family event before my OE. Gawd.

Well, I had wekk 43 as my vacation originally, and the week before just happened to be open, so they swapped them. Originally they denied my request b/c "week 43 is not available." I told them "well, it would be if you swapped me to week 42. :)"

Back