So...is anyone at all hiring and running classes?

I heard that DL mainline was going to have a September class, if so (according to our system Chief pilot) that might mean ASA hires next year

Title speaks for it all.

Piedmont is hiring into a pool (which Im in)
Compass is hiring (dont meet the mins)

Who else?

Gojet out of STL will be hiring, they plan on doubling their pilot group by next year because of new airplanes. All of the new hires are furloughed Trans States Airlines with ATA/Champion/furloughed or laid off guys with 5-10K hours. They probably won't call you but if you keep bugging them by calling their 800 recruiting number they just might interview you.

I heard that DL mainline was going to have a September class, if so (according to our system Chief pilot) that might mean ASA hires next year

While there's certainly a persistant rumor of wintertime hiring, I'm fairly confidant there won't be a Sept. class. Company posted 178 SIL's for Sept. (get paid 50 hours to stay home all month).

Gojet out of STL will be hiring, they plan on doubling their pilot group by next year because of new airplanes. All of the new hires are furloughed Trans States Airlines with ATA/Champion/furloughed or laid off guys with 5-10K hours. They probably won't call you but if you keep bugging them by calling their 800 recruiting number they just might interview you.

What the hell is your obsession with GoJet?

[modhat]Aiy, this will NOT turn into a Gojet bashing/supporting thread![/modhat]

I would be very suprised to see us hiring for quite a while, especially considering how fat we are on the FO side, and how we are going to get fatter.

Another new update at Mesaba:

6 new hires to start indoc on September 8th for the 900.

See... I wasn't pulling that stuff out of my backside. :)

Back