Snow's pics from the road

Snow

'Not a new member'
Snow\'s pics from the road

Heya guys, here some snaps I took from my flight over, you can view them at MyAvation.net just do a search for photographer 'James Milton Cox'

Enjoy!

PS If the photos look a bit speckled that's because of the airport x-ray machines, DOH
frown.gif

Re: Snow\'s pics from the road

[ QUOTE ]
If the photos look a bit speckled that's because of the airport x-ray machines, DOH
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

mad.gif

Great. The folks doing the screening promise us that the machines won't fog the film. Now we find out that's not true. Are you carrying the film with you or are you packing it in your checked luggage?

It was in with the checked luggage, which is kinda weird. I would have gone through security at least 3 times that I know of before getting developed, although the film I bought since I've been here it went through and came out ok, just my 2 rolls from Australia.
confused.gif

Okay, that's a little different. They warn you here in the States to not put your film into checked luggage without one of those lead lined bags. Apparently, the x-ray machines they use for those are a hell of lot more powerful and expose your film to much more radiation than the ones they use for the stuff you carry with you.

Supposedly, unless you've got film that's 1000 speed or higher, the ones they use for carry-ons aren't going to do anything to it.

[ QUOTE ]
So whats your story at FSI now?

[/ QUOTE ]

See my postings in the FSA forum.

Back