Small World (Again)

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
The captain was my first officer during my second officer IOE on the 727 on 1998 and the other FO was Bumblebee's captain at Skywest -- also in initial at Southernjets with Cav

Both taught in the Bay Area, both got CFI's at the same flight school in LVK and both knew the same names from the area.

It's a really small world, folks. Really small.

Man talk about coming full circle! Text or msg me the name of the other FO.

I know what you mean. I was an FA briefly in my career (dark times...don't want to talk about it). The first day I walk into the training center in CLT and there is one of the FOs I used to fly with going to school on the 76. Last night we got into CLT late and we were supposed to deadhead back to PHL in the morning. I had a message from Systems on my phone, so I called them back and the scheduler I was talking to said my name sounded really familiar. Turns out he used to be a Supervisor at XJT (one of the good ones). It's a very small world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup.

Considering all of the merger mania, most of us on the forum are going to be working with one another eventually.

Be kind. You never know when a guy you blasted or stalked out in The Lavatory is going to be in a position to help or hurt you.

Yup.

Considering all of the merger mania, most of us on the forum are going to be working with one another eventually.

Be kind. You never know when a guy you blasted or stalked out in The Lavatory is going to be in a position to help or hurt you.

Speaking of small world....did you get the text message I sent you?

Heh, just yesterday I talked to both Seggy and BEEF SUPREME on the radio. Makes me wonder who'll I'll be bumping into 5 years from now wherever I end up.

I needed a gate for the mighty Citation X but there were none big enough to house the ego of someone who files such an advanced jet aircraft. Did you hear me say it? JET. AIRCRAFT. They just let us park near the space shuttle.

The space shuttle blows. Worse reliability that a JATO-Metroliner.

Back