Small fonts

They appear to be different depending on the skin you're using. I use the grey/red/black skin and yes, they are small. It's manageable though... I just have to strain to read some of the posts on occasion...

Looks fine to me...are you just getting old and losing your vision?
grin.gif
(JK!)

I'm using Alternate #2 (A.K.A. jetcareers Classic), and the font appears to be Verdana size 2 (10pt.). If that makes any sense...

Aww, i guess they might be a bit on the small side, but I just enjoy the boards so much I never really cared. Plus, if the font were larger, wouldnt the threads take up LOTS more pages?

[ QUOTE ]
Just doin' your part to save the environment!

[/ QUOTE ]

...and keepin' it real!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
whack me with the gullible stick, but... smaller fonts save bandwidth?

[/ QUOTE ]

psst! it doesn't!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whack me with the gullible stick, but... smaller fonts save bandwidth?

[/ QUOTE ]

psst! it doesn't!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*WHACK*
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

*WHACK*
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, oh me next! Me next!
Thank you sir, may I have another!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

*WHACK*
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, oh me next! Me next!
Thank you sir, may I have another!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess we are seeing a side of you that we didn't know about, huh?

And does anyone besides me think that the avatar you're using really makes sense now?

[ QUOTE ]

And does anyone besides me think that the avatar you're using really makes sense now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Secret's out!
*just kidding*
cool.gif

If your using a smaller monitor, that would make them smaller aslo wouldn't it? I'm using a 22" flat crt that's only about a 1 1/2 to 2' from me, depending on how I'm leaning in my chair. Talk about in your face! So if your using a 15 or 17 incher and it's further from you then they might be smaller in prospective I suppose. I've been using the gry/blk/red also and the fonts are fine to me though.

Back